The Accounting Department is now collecting resumes for jobs and internships, if you are interested, please submit to :
- Resumes for jobs, here
- Resumes for internships, here
Double A has an opening for an Accounting Clerk, click here for the job posting.
IRS Job Openings:
– LBI is the Large Business Group, and this is a great opportunity for students to get first hand experience with the government.
Torchy’s Tacos corporate office in Austin is now hiring for the following positions:
EVENT STAFF TEAM MEMBER (TACO SQUAD),
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER: INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER,
OFFICE SUPPORT SPECIALIST,
TECHNOLOGY FIELD SPECIALIST
Apply at the site: http://torchystacos.com/careers/corporate-positions/
New Era Studios
Full time or part time
Send Resumes to email@example.com
Audit Associate- Brown, Graham & Company, P.C.
Brown, Graham & Company, P.C. is seeking to fill an Audit Associate position in its Austin office. This employee will be responsible for supporting the firm’s clients and team members while learning the assurance side of the business. The ideal applicant will have earned a Masters’ or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting no later than Summer 2017 and have firm plans to sit for the CPA exam. Key skills include: strong general accounting knowledge, proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, excellent verbal and written skills and ability to multi-task, effectively communicate and maintain positive professional relationships with clients and other team members. Previous auditing or accounting experience, as well as experience working in a professional office environment are a plus, but not required. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Please submit your resume to Shannon Andre’ at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about our firm at www.bgc-cpa.com.
Salary: $96,800.00 – $114,800.00 per year
TYPE OF JOB: Based at home
PERIOD: for Long Term
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
– Secures quotes from qualified suppliers of needed resources to negotiate most favorable price terms and services to meet production plan
– Plan and temporize long term contracts and conditions
– Manage supply chain initiatives including controlling supplier selection
– Inducting, valuating and tracking vendors price, quality, and delivery activity
– Check on logistics to insure goods timely delivery with required documentation
Necessary Skills and Competencies:
– Must be detail oriented, methodical and highly organized
– Have an ability to work in a team environment
– Have an ability to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
– Must be available to work flexible hours, overtime, weekends
– Skills of Microsoft Office and office equipment
– Legal driver’s license and Driver background is mandatory
To have more details or apply please send us your resume in Microsoft Word format PenelopeFraserPPN@rediffmail.com .
Please note! Only people with resume will be reviewed.