The Accounting Department is now collecting resumes for jobs and internships, if you are interested, please submit to :
- Resumes for jobs, here
- Resumes for internships, here
Staff Accountant Position at Scalco Johnson Leahy and Dudek Certified Public Accountants, PLLC!
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apple is accepting applications for Spring Internships with ACC. The deadline to submit a resume and letter or interest is November 16th, 2018.
Students should follow the following steps when submitting their applications:
1. Student resumes should be a single page, in PDF Format. Resume should include:
-GPA, language skills (Spoken and written) and relevant experience/skills. Spanish and Portuguese language is considered a plus.
2. Students are advised to have resumes reviewed by either their instructor or Career Services. (Typographical errors are an automatic disqualified for any type of internship with Apple)
3. While Cover letters are not required they are STRONGLY preferred. Cover letter should be no more than half a page and in PDF Formatting.
4. Resumes should be emailed by November 16th, 2018 to email@example.com
. Email should be titled “ACC-Apple Internship Application + Department Name”
5. Students MUST be enrolled in the Spring 2019 Internship Practicum to be eligible for this opportunity as it is a for credit opportunity only.
6. Students should be in their final semester of study here at ACC. Department chairs are requested to notify their faculty and students of the Apple Internship Opportunity along with notifying OCEI staff of the number of students who applied.
7. Apple will contact students directly if interested.
Faske Lay & Co., L.L.P. is a local CPA firm that offers tax, audit, accounting and consulting services to companies and individuals. We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of our client’s success.
We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving our clients the assurance that the personal assistance they receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
With a large professional staff of certified public accountants, we are among the top 25 accounting firms as annually ranked by the Austin Business Journal.
The firm is currently hiring for the position of Staff Accountant in our Georgetown, Texas office.
- Provide support to Managers and Partners for various tax and audit engagements
- Perform activities of tax and audit engagements for various clients and interact with clients on a regular basis
- Follow standards and prepare work papers
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates and trusts
- Prepare financial statements, reports and disclosures
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting preferred
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- Two or more years of experience in income tax preparation and/or auditing
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and GAAS
- Prefer experience working in a paperless environment and experience with ProSystem fx Engagement, ProSystem fx Practice Management, ProSystem fx Tax, Checkpoint Tools for PPC, PPC’s SMART Practice Aids, Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) with company contribution
Paid continuing education and professional certifications
Resumes can be sent to CBClark@faskelay.com or JLMiller@FaskeLay.com
KeyStaff is now hiring for a Part Time Office/Marketing Assistant Position for a Local Ice Supply Store
Located in South Austin, 78704
PERFECT FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS!!!
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The shift will either be (10:00am-3:00pm) or (11:00am-4:00pm)
- Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour
- Must be trainable and willing to learn.
- This position involves processing order tickets, taking care of bank deposits, mailing invoices, entering receipts, light filing and data entry.
- The candidate for this position may be asked to do some marketing for the company on the side for tailgating events that will involve handing out business cards and items with company logo.
- Must have a positive attitude and be eager to learn, preferably in school for accounting!
- This is a temp-to-hire position that could possibly result in something more permanent depending on your job performance.
KeyStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer. KeyStaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, and disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Please contact Logan Judice at firstname.lastname@example.org
Double A has an opening for an Accounting Clerk, click here for the job posting.
IRS Job Openings:
– LBI is the Large Business Group, and this is a great opportunity for students to get first hand experience with the government.
Torchy’s Tacos corporate office in Austin is now hiring for the following positions:
EVENT STAFF TEAM MEMBER (TACO SQUAD),
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER: INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER,
OFFICE SUPPORT SPECIALIST,
TECHNOLOGY FIELD SPECIALIST
Apply at the site: http://torchystacos.com/careers/corporate-positions/
New Era Studios
Full time or part time
Send Resumes to email@example.com
Audit Associate- Brown, Graham & Company, P.C.
Brown, Graham & Company, P.C. is seeking to fill an Audit Associate position in its Austin office. This employee will be responsible for supporting the firm’s clients and team members while learning the assurance side of the business. The ideal applicant will have earned a Masters’ or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting no later than Summer 2017 and have firm plans to sit for the CPA exam. Key skills include: strong general accounting knowledge, proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, excellent verbal and written skills and ability to multi-task, effectively communicate and maintain positive professional relationships with clients and other team members. Previous auditing or accounting experience, as well as experience working in a professional office environment are a plus, but not required. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Please submit your resume to Shannon Andre’ at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about our firm at www.bgc-cpa.com.
Salary: $96,800.00 – $114,800.00 per year
TYPE OF JOB: Based at home
PERIOD: for Long Term
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
– Secures quotes from qualified suppliers of needed resources to negotiate most favorable price terms and services to meet production plan
– Plan and temporize long term contracts and conditions
– Manage supply chain initiatives including controlling supplier selection
– Inducting, valuating and tracking vendors price, quality, and delivery activity
– Check on logistics to insure goods timely delivery with required documentation
Necessary Skills and Competencies:
– Must be detail oriented, methodical and highly organized
– Have an ability to work in a team environment
– Have an ability to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
– Must be available to work flexible hours, overtime, weekends
– Skills of Microsoft Office and office equipment
– Legal driver’s license and Driver background is mandatory
To have more details or apply please send us your resume in Microsoft Word format PenelopeFraserPPN@rediffmail.com .
Please note! Only people with resume will be reviewed.