Austin CPA Chapter Scholarships
Irwin Fine Scholarship
Ward Fuller Scholarship
Fifth Year Accounting Student Scholarship
Additional ACC Scholarships
AICPA Scholarship The deadline is March 1, 2020!
We have extended the deadline for students to apply for scholarships from the Austin chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners until Feb. 10 at 11:59 pm. Please, distribute information about our scholarships to your accounting majors (undergraduate or graduate) who you believe have an interest in the field of fraud examination. Instructions for applying and the application are online at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X9SJSWN
QUALIFICATIONS: To be eligible, the applicant must meet all the following:
1) Have at least two additional semesters prior to degree completion, with summer school counting as one semester. If completing an undergraduate degree in one semester and enrolling in a master’s program in the following semester, proof of admission to the graduate program is required.
2) Undergraduate or graduate status & enrolled in a college or university that is accredited by a nationally-recognized accrediting body.
3) Provide all required materials not later than the due date & time specified above.
a) The online survey completed
b) Two letters of recommendation (completed online by recommenders via link indicated on the applicant’s link); one must be from a Certified Fraud Examiner.
c) Transcripts from all colleges attended; unofficial are acceptable (but official may be requested at a later date). Must be submitted as a PDF file via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
d) Short essay (not more than 2 pages, double-spaced, 12 pt. font) that describes why & how you became interested in the field of fraud examination. Essay must be submitted as
a Word file via email to: email@example.com
Students – are you interested in becoming a CMA? Apply for the ACC CMA scholarship.
Deadline: Monday, March 23. Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is the gold standard of certification in management accounting. It is unique among professional and academic credentials, designed specifically for accounting and financial management professionals in business. Achieving the CMA designation demonstrates professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics – essential skills sought after by successful organizations and their financial team leaders.
• IMA membership for up to 3 years while pursuing completion of the CMA exam
• Entrance fee to the CMA program
• Exam Support Package – an assessment tool that can help assess the content covered on the CMA exam
• Registration fees for the first attempt at both parts of the CMA exam
• Wiley CMAexcel test bank access for up to 2 years for both CMA exam parts