All students must complete the online safety module training before they will be allowed to use any tools.
STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE TOOLS UNTIL THEY ARE COMPLIANT WITH THE DEPARTMENT SAFETY POLICY
Due one week after first class (or as needed for Added students)
It is strongly recommended to use a desktop or laptop computer, not a smart phone. Computers in BCT will be available the first week of class; see the signup sheet on the bulletin board for details. Library computers are also an option.
The training takes about 45 minutes.
Directions Write first, middle initial and last name in Identifier box
- Read the module
- Take the test
- Write your full name again in the box
- Check the answers – learn your score (80% needed to pass)
- Print the Certificate (follow directions given) to show instructors.
- IMPORTANT: Click on FINISH to have your score recorded
- Send a receipt to your email for future proof of compliance
Start the training
Take the training (requires signing in)
Tags: safety trainingBack to Top