Continuing Education Certificate
The Business and Technical Communications program at Austin Community College (ACC) offers a continuing education certificate in three specializations: Technical Communications (for traditional technical writers), Business & Government Communications (for information specialists everywhere, especially those in business and government), and Social Media Communications.
- Interested in enrolling? Read about Continuing Education at ACC, tuition costs, distance-learning accommodations, and more.
- Get an overview of the program. See program descriptions and information on registration, courses, certificates, and more.
- Business & Government Communication Specialization
- Technical Communication Specialization
- Social Media Communication Specialization
For the course tracks and other information specific to the certificate, please visit the Continuing Education page for Technical Communications.Back to Top