Back to Top
- Both specialization areas of the Business & Technical Communications program offer an Associate of Applied Science degree and a Certificate.
- The Business & Technical Communications staff includes professionals currently practicing in the field.
- Courses in the Business & Government Specialization focus on important document types in business and government: policy-and-procedure documents, audit and compliance reports, administrative rules, business plans, project proposals, grant proposals, business plans, and correspondence.
- Most classes are held in well-equipped computer labs with the latest versions of the previously mentioned software and have open lab hours for students enrolled in the Business & Technical Communication program.
- Most courses are available as online classes and can be taken from anywhere in the world.
- Students in the major take a special-problems course to build their portfolios and an internship in which they gain on-the-job experience.
- Courses provide opportunities for employment or continuation to a four-year institution.