The 2014 bond program is the second set of bond projects in the college’s history. Voters approved the first bond program in 2003.
The college completed all planned 2003 projects on time and under budget. In fact, strategic fiscal planning allowed the college to do more than promised.
- Eastview Campus Health Sciences Building Expansion
- South Austin Campus Construction
- Rio Grande Campus Building 3000 Renovation: ofﬁces, classrooms, and gallery
- Land Acquisitions: Rio Grande Campus, Cypress Creek Campus
- Pinnacle Campus Surface Parking and Expansion
- Fire Academy Relocation and Expansion
- Cypress Creek Expansion
- Rio Grande Campus Main Building Renovations (such as scene shop and organic chemistry lab)
- Rio Grande Campus Parking Garage
- South Austin Campus Garage Expansion
- Northridge Campus Surface Parking