The following documents and links provide information on the ACC District and the board’s multi-year planning process for the election.
ACC Master Plans
- Academic Master Plan 2014-15 – 2016-17
- ACC Master Plan, 2013-2015
- 2012-14 District Master Plan (go to p. 32 for campus planning information)
- 2011 Campus Master Plans -note this file is too large to preview/scan, but it safe to open.
- 2007 Facilities Master Plan (Sasaki Report)
Planning for the Future
After opening the following links, use the Download link at the top of your screen to download the original files.
- November 2014 Bond and Property Tax Cap Election – informational handout
- November 2014 Bond and Property Tax Cap Election – Español
- Reshaping Education for Tomorrow’s Workforce – general ACC information
- Reshaping Education for Tomorrow’s Workforce – Español
- College and Election Information – PowerPoint presentation
- Campus Advisory Committees
- Bond History and 2013 Overview
- Demographics Report
- Check additional historic enrollment patterns at the existing campuses in the ACC Fact Book
- Campus Assessments:
- Population Growth Projections by County for 2010-2040