To develop a multifaceted approach of initiatives that assists the College in improving the recruitment, retention, graduation, transfer and continuing education of Black students at ACC.
- Develop and maintain an organizational structure that facilitates the communication, participation and effectiveness of Black staff, faculty and administrators in accomplishing the mission/purpose.
- Secure ongoing support for BSSC programs and initiatives by utilizing the College’s financial and administrative resources.
- Utilize existing programs and services as support systems in actualizing BSSC’s purpose and initiatives.
- Establish a strong Black student network that serves as a foundation for academic achievement and accomplishment of career goals.
- Assist the College in development of new and ongoing communities that increase enrollment of Black students in colleges and universities.
- Work collaboratively with other ACC entities in support of BSSC programs and initiatives.