Part-Time Office Assistant/Accountant
Location: Austin , Texas , United States
In this role you will perform a wide variety of accounting and general office support responsibilities, reporting to a CPA. These tasks require proficiency in the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Process accounts payable into our accounting system.
- Review expense reports against Company policies; matching supporting documentation to expenses and importing approved reports into our accounting system.
- Match credit card purchases with supporting documentation and import into our accounting system.
- File paperwork, receipts, contracts, etc.
- Scan/email documents to the proper end user.
- Answer phones, and greet guests.
- Run office administration errands.
- Perform other ad hoc finance, office, and human resources projects as needed.
- Previous experience in an office setting, minimum of 1 year experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Extremely Organized
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Available 10 hours a week, but flexible up to 20 hours (hours will be preset and agreed upon bi-monthly)
- Professional References required
- High School Diploma required with some college credit completed preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks a plus