Apply for the ACC T-STEM Scholarship
If you’re pursuing a degree or certificate in any of dozens of STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) fields, there could be a T-STEM Scholarship for you!
Eligible Program Areas
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electronics and Advanced Technologies
- Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology
- Biological Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Health Sciences (select programs)
- Be self-declared and taking courses in an eligible T-STEM program at ACC.
- Be a high school graduate with at least a 3.0 GPA in high school math and science courses, or have equivalent GED scores (transcripts/GED scores must be provided).
- Enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours per semester (exceptions can be made for specific programs and a student’s final semester).
- Be registered with the Selective Service System or have a statement declaring exemption.
- Work no more than 15 hours per week if employed in your T-STEM field of study.
- Be in good academic standing at ACC (2.0 GPA with a 50% completion rate toward your degree or certificate program).
Returning Scholarship Recipients
To keep your T-STEM Scholarship eligibility for a second year, you must complete 30 credit hours with an 80% completion rate toward your degree or certificate program, and maintain a 3.0 GPA each semester during the first year you’ve been awarded the scholarship.