Enrollment, May 8th!
Free Certificate Programs
+ Must be eligible to work in the US
+ Open to the public, HSE students and ESL 3 and 4
Salary: $10-14 per hour
|Accounting & Bookkeeping
Contact Mechelle for enrollment
April 30th to June 28th
Highland Business Center
|(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant
Click Below to Register
March 19th -May 10th
|Help Desk Analyst
March 19th-May 9th
|IC3 Computer Skills
Fridays and Saturdays
- Accounting/Bookkeeping – Learn how to use software like Excel to balance spreadsheets and handle accounts payable and receivable. Jobs: accounts payable receptionist, a/p specialist.
- Certified Nursing Assistant – Prepare for the state exam with hands-on experience in the classroom and as a volunteer. Jobs: CNA, personal caretaker.
- Office Assistant – Master the customer service and computer skills necessary to start a career in office administration. The class will focus on Microsoft Office skills and communication. Jobs: administrative assistant, receptionist.
- Help Desk Analyst – Are you good with computers? This class teaches you how to help others with their computer questions and problems. It requires a significant time commitment to pass certification. Jobs: help desk technician.
- IC3 Computer Skills – Prerequisite: Computer Basics or equivalent skills. This intermediate level computer course covers a variety of computer skills required in office work. Earn your IC3 certification and gain confidence in your Microsoft Office, web browsing and communication skills. Each term focuses on one of the three IC3 subjects. Jobs: office admin, receptionist.
Who can sign up for free career training?
This free training is open to adults eligible to work in the United States.
- HSE/GED students
- ESL (Level 4) students
- The public
How long is each program?
The average program is between 2 – 3 months.
Classes begin at different times in the year. Ask us for the next start date.
Where are the classes?
We have locations all over Austin.
What if I have a criminal conviction?
Please be advised that your prior conviction could keep you from being licensed by the State of Texas in certain careers. If you have a question about your background and licensure, please make an appointment with Mechelle Marler firstname.lastname@example.org to determine your career options. You also have the right to request a criminal history evaluation letter from the applicable licensing agency.
Ready to start a new career?