- Our Programs
- Job Board
- For Employers
- Culinary Arts Dept.
World Chocolate Day, July 7
ACC Culinary Students Take Gold at That Takes the Cake Show 2018:
Congratulations to Wara Pawawongsak
And thanks to all students who participated! We are so proud of you!
Culinary and Pastry Arts students win at national competition
Congratulations to our students who participated in the 2017 That Takes the Cake! Sugar Arts Show and Cake Competition! Student Division:
– Dacia Schoolfield – 1st Place Tiered Novelty Cake
– Gabby Arvizo – 2nd Place Tiered Novelty Cake
– Karina Calderon – 1st Place Tiered Wedding Cake
– Bryan Dorall – 2nd Place Tiered Wedding Cake
– Jeanna Carlisle – 3rd Place Tiered Wedding Cake
– MarYSol Ledesma – 2nd Place Single Tiered Cake – Fondant
– Marisa Barrera-Marquez – Tiered Wedding Cake
– Lauren Johnson – Tiered Wedding Cake
– Carson Nunez – Tiered Wedding Cake
– Fouzia Boudjennad – Tiered Wedding Cake
– Denise Basore – 1st Place Specialty Technique
– Wara Pawawongsak – 1st Place Tasting Competition – Cookie
– Alexandra Hughes – 1st Place Tasting Competition – Common Ingredient – Yeast
WAY TO GO!!!
July 22, 2015
The Pastry Arts Study Abroad program and students have been featured in the Community College Daily online publication.
June 17, 2015
Riverbats Cafe will be open every Tuesday and Thursday starting June 23, 2015 for the Summer 2015. Please visit the Riverbats Cafe webpage for more information and weekly special menu.
March 11, 2015
Student Staffed Restaurants
Our student-staffed restaurants are in full swing and Fox News has featured our program.
The Rivebats Cafe is open every Wednesday from 11:30am to 1:00pm through May 6, 2015. Bistro 3158 is open every Thursday through May 7, 2015 with reservation seating starting at 6:00pm. Seating is limited.