Planning to Transfer

Planning to Transfer?

Prepare Now For Your Four-Year Degree.

If you plan to attend a four-year college or university, you should begin immediately to work with an ACC advisor or counselor to prepare for transferring your college credits.

You also should check with the four-year college or university you plan to attend to be sure the college credits you earn will transfer appropriately. For more information please see Transfer Services.

Scholarships for transfer students

Check with the four-year school you plan to attend for scholarships available to you, or check with ACC’s Financial Aid Office for recommended scholarship search websites.

Back to Top