The Microsoft Imagine program is now Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching.
The Microsoft Imagine program is now Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching. To access, please go to HERE and sign in using your username and password. It may ask you to create an ACC student account if you do not have one already.
Accessing Education Hub.
1. Go to https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools
2. Click on the blue “Sign in” button.
3. Enter your Microsoft Account (ACCmail)
4. It will direct you to the verification window.
5. Choose the “School-email address verification method”. Enter your school-provided email address (edu) and your password.
6. Check your inbox and then click on the verification link.
7. It will direct you to the Azure Portal. Sign out and then open another window.
8. Go to https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools
9. Click on the blue “Sign in” button then enter your Microsoft account (ACCmail) and password.
10. Upon signing in, you may be asked to agree to the terms and conditions (for first time users). If not, you should see the software catalog with 118 software titles available for download.