Follow the Continuing Education instructions below if you want to take ESOL classes as a noncredit student.
Pick up and fill out an ESOL CE yellow application at either Continuing Education location listed below. (This form is not available online.)
Bring your Social Security number if you have one. You will be given an official ACC Student ID number.
Take the ESOL assessment. It includes a writing sample, computer test, and an oral interview. Allow at least 4 hours for your testing appointment.
- Pay a $29 ESOL assessment fee at the Cashier Office. (You must show your student ID number.)
- Make an appointment to test: Select a campus where you want to test, and call or go to the Assessment Center there. You must have your ACC student ID number and fee receipt number to make your appointment.
- Review sample questions.
- On test day, arrive for your testing appointment at least 15 minutes early. Bring an official photo ID, your ACC student ID number, and your assessment fee receipt.
- After the oral interview, you will be given all the information you need to register, including registration dates.
3. Register – New students must register in person
New students must bring the following items to either Continuing Education location to register. (Only returning students can register online.)
- ESOL course schedule that shows the class or classes you have chosen
- ESOL Test Summary Sheet
- Official photo ID
- ESOL CE yellow application, if you still have it
4. Activate ACCeID, ACCmail & Online Services
IMPORTANT: You can complete the following steps on your own or go to any ACC campus Learning Lab for help.
Go to the ACC website and locate the ACCeID, ACCmail, and Online Services links near the top right of the page.
- Go to ACCeID and follow the instructions. Save this number and password for future use.
- Go to ACCmail. Use your ACCeID and new password to set up your official email account.
- Go to Online Services. Log into Continuing Education with your ACCeID and new password. This is where you view your student records, register for future classes, and pay tuition.
- Go to the parking permit website to order and pay for your parking permit.