This year’s nomination period has concluded.
Please consider submitting next year!
Know a Great Professor at ACC?
ACC Teaching Excellence Award Information
ACC Teaching Excellence Awards honor full-time and adjunct faculty who promote special learning opportunities, student interaction, and innovation. Other criteria are depth/breadth of knowledge in subject area and a profound teaching philosophy. Recipients are presented with an award at the Awards Dinner and have an opportunity to be recognized at commencement. Full-time and Adjunct faculty recipents each receive a $1000 cash award. Nominations are made by faculty, staff and students. Award winners will be recognized at the Awards Dinner in April.
ACC Teaching Excellence Nomination Form
Click Here Deadline: November 4, 2016
Know a Great Leader at ACC?
Leadership Awards Information
Leadership Award nominations deadline is November 4, 2016. Award winners will be announced in January and recognized at the Awards Dinner in April. An employee may be nominated for the following based on their job classification.
- Classified Employee of the Year Award
- Professional-Technical Employee of the Year Award
- Administrator of the Year Award
- Faculty Leader of the Year Award
Nominees for Classified Employee, Professional-Technical Employee, and Administrator of the Year awards should be those individuals who have gone above and beyond the duties listed in their job descriptions. They may:
- Serve as mentors to their colleagues or staff members
- Provide assistance beyond their normal duties to aid their department or the institution as a whole
- Volunteer to help with institution-wide projects
- Encourage their staff or colleagues to enhance their education and/or their professional skills
- Provide superior internal and external customer service
- Support the institution in a positive and optimistic manner
- Represent the institution in a professional manner
- Consistently seek improvement of their own skills
WHAT AWARD WINNERS RECEIVE
Award winners will be honored at a reception and will receive the following:
- A letter of thanks/congratulations from the President/CEO
- Recognition at a Board of Trustees meeting
- Recognition at Awards Dinner in April
- A reserved parking space for one year at their campus
President’s Leadership Excellence Award
The recipient of this award is selected by the President/CEO for their outstanding leadership, service and dedication to Austin Community College. These individuals have been selected because of their outstanding service to the college that has gone beyond the duties listed in their job description.