Texas Community College Teachers Association
TCCTA’s 72nd Annual Convention is finally back in Houston! Here is your chance to network, learn from your colleagues, connect with other professionals who “get it” and grow.
A TCCTA Convention badge is your all-access pass to the best classroom pedagogy and technology, community college specific exhibitors, nationally renowned speakers, and a state-wide network of peers and education partners. The Convention welcomes over 80 colleges and offers over 150 programs. Join us for the biggest event of the year!
We invite you to attend your annual meeting—February 28-March, 2nd 2019, where you can get all these personal and professional benefits. You may have attended the convention in the past, and remember that it’s the largest meeting of community and technical college educators in the nation, including:
- Scores of sessions and exhibits to keep you up-to-speed on the latest textbooks, software, equipment, retirement resources, and more.
- GIFTS (Great Ideas for Teaching Students) showcasing innovative ideas your colleagues are using in their classrooms, right now.
- 100+ section meetings covering virtually every teaching discipline.
ACC pays the convention registration fee for faculty to attend the TCCTA convention, but you must be a member to attend.
FT – $45
Part-Time – $35
In order to attend you must first join the organization (ACC does not pay membership fees) at https://memberportal.tccta.org/fmi/webd/TCCTA
- Click Join/Renew
- Create an Account
- A prompt will appear and ask if you would like to register for the convention
- Register for the convention by filling out the form
- Once you fill out the form, you will automatically be registered for the convention
Please note that ACC pays registration only and does not pay travel costs unless you acquire that funding from your department.
Need more help registering? Click below for an easy step by step guide with screenshots!
-Click on ’72nd Annual Convention’
-They can also click on ’72nd Annual Convention banquet ticket” but the member would have to pay out of pocket.
-Click on ‘Register for Selected Events’
-Type reason why attending the convention and
-click on ‘Next’
-Click on ‘Process Registration’