By | March 26, 2020

senate logo

Dear Faculty Colleagues,

Things are rapidly changing as we continually learn new information about public safety. What I sent you this morning about the ACCelerator was correct as of 3/25, but as of today, it has changed. I am so sorry for causing confusion.

HLC ACCelerators REMAIN CLOSED DURING THE STAY AT HOME ORDER

Please note that in my email this morning, I shared that the HLC ACCelerator would be open for students. That is INCORRECT. All ACCelerators will remain closed for now. Please help me share this retraction!

ACC Student Tech Survey

Some faculty asked me how the information about the student tech survey was distributed to students. The email was sent on 3/23 at 11:30am, with the subject “[ACC Students] Please Complete l Student Survey : Computer and/or Internet Access”. This information was also shared on all social media platforms.

Remember to share this link [https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MH3DXLJ] with your students. Let them know that if they need help getting online, this is the way to get on the list to receive the loaner ipads.

Thank you for your understanding in this time of rapid change. We are all doing our best to keep up in these swiftly shifting times.

Best,

++missi patterson