By | October 2, 2019

senate logo

Dear Faculty Colleagues,

Minutes:

With great thanks to our faculty senators, I present to you all our minutes for our most recent meeting on 9/13/19. Please note that I will continue to update the “follow up items” in the minutes as I complete the tasks, so you may see additional changes to these over time.

I plan to give a report at our next meeting (10/11/19) on any items that had follow-up work requested. If you are interested in learning about the outcomes of those items, please consider attending our next meeting, or reading over the minutes when they are sent.

New Action Items (deadline October 8 at 11pm):

As requested in the attached minutes, Mike Midgley will join us at our next meeting to discuss the “campus master planning” process, and how faculty can get involved. In addition, we’ll be joined by Amanda Dean, of our new ombuds office to learn about how that office can serve faculty who have grievances or concerns. To facilitate these discussions, I’m calling for questions now.

If you have questions about anything to do with space allocations on our various campuses, OR if you have questions about grievances and the ombuds office, please submit them HERE by October 8 at 11pm. This will ensure that our guests have time to research them and address them at our meeting on the 11th.

Thanks for your attention and help!

Best,

++missi patterson