Update a current program map
- Submit edits via the online form: https://fs7.formsite.com/accids/form181/index.html
- After submission, if the program map does not contain a catalog change, it can be updated immediately (see note below). If there are any questions about the requested updates, the person submitting the request will be contacted.
Please note: The Curriculum & Programs Committee must approve any changes to the AoS, program map title, degree name/type, pre-degree requirements, course information, and credit hours before the program map can be updated.
- Within one week the updated program map is uploaded online to the appropriate Guided Pathways Program Maps page, http://sites.austincc.edu/guidedpathways/.
- The person that submitted the form is sent a notification that the update has been completed.
Create a program map for a new award
- Submit a request for a new program map template by directly contacting Georgia Branch, email@example.com.
- Complete the template to build the new program map that will be included in your proposal package documentation presented to the Curriculum & Programs Committee.
- After the new award and program map have been approved by the Curriculum & Programs Committee (and received other approvals as needed), submit the newly approved program map via the online form: https://fs7.formsite.com/accids/form181/index.html
- The new program map is uploaded online to the appropriate Guided Pathways Program Maps page, http://sites.austincc.edu/guidedpathways/.
- The person that submitted the new program map request is sent a notification that the request has been completed.
Visit the Guided Pathways Mapping website for additional information on program maps:
Access the online form to update a program map or submit a new program map:
Areas of Study:
Curriculum & Programs Committee functions and meeting dates:
Curriculum & Programs Committee Forms:
Catalog Award Plans and Course Descriptions:
For questions regarding the program map process, please contact Georgia Branch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 512.223.7091.