Dental Hygiene Patient Information
The Dental Hygiene Program is Accepting Patients!
We are in need of patients for preventive services who:
- Are age 6 or older
- Are committed to student learning
- Have time in their schedule for 3 to 5 appointments
- Can plan for their appointments to last 3 hours each
Patients accepted for dental hygiene care will receive:
- A head and neck cancer screening, dental x-rays as needed, a complete dental examination, and a very thorough teeth cleaning
- Quality care at very affordable prices. The dental hygiene treatment fees are only a fraction of the costs since the clinic is a teaching facility.
- Further discounts offered to those enrolled in financial assistance programs!
All procedures are checked by a licensed dental professional. Our students and faculty will classify each patient to match his/her dental hygiene needs to the student’s educational needs and preparation.
To schedule for your initial screening contact us at (512) 223-5710 or stop by the Health Sciences Building during regular business hours: Eastview Campus, 3401 Webberville Road, Bldg. 8000 Rm. 8162 (across from the campus bookstore).
This clinic does not perform fillings, crowns, extractions, braces or other restorative procedures.
Please send diagnostic quality x-rays and images to the Austin Community College Dental Hygiene Clinic via one of the following protocols:
To electronically upload images:
- Go to collegeconnectionshare.austincc.edu.
- Click “Upload new file via HTTP.”
- Fill out your email.
- Enter destination email email@example.com.
- Change the Availability Period to 1 week.
- Click Browse to upload the file. If you have more than one file to upload, combine all files into one (using zip or a similar program), then upload the resulting file.
- Enter patient’s name for Description.
- Click “Submit.”
To physically deliver images:
- Place images on a blank disc or flash drive and give to patient.
- Patient will hand deliver disc/flash drive to ACC.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to maintain HIPAA compliance.
Search the Health Sciences Website
Dental Hygiene Updates
Attention! All students that have not been accepted into an ACC Health Sciences program…
All students who have not been accepted into an ACC Health Sciences program should declare General Studies in Pre-Health Sciences (Associate of Science) for their major. Once accepted into a program, the student's major will be updated.Read more
For New Health Sciences Applicants
All students wanting to apply to a Health Science Program should start their application by uploading their immunization record to CastleBranch. Use Package Code UL64imRead more