Vocational Nursing Spring 2022 Application Period
September 1, 2020 - June 1, 2021
Health Information Technology Application Period
September 1, 2020 - June 1, 2021
Physical Therapist Assistant Application Period
September 1, 2020 - June 5, 2021
Occupational Therapy Assistant Application Period
September 1, 2020 - May 31, 2021
Sonography Application Period
April 1, 2021 - June 1, 2021
Associate Degree Nursing Alternate Entry Applications Accepted Fall 2021
April 6, 2021 - May 3, 2021
Associate Degree Nursing Alternate Entry Applications Accepted Spring 2022
April 6, 2021 - September 14, 2021
Associate Degree Nursing Traditional Track Application Period for Spring 2022
April 5, 2021 - June 1, 2021
Vocational Nursing Fall 2023 (Evening-Weekend) Application Period
April 14, 2021 - January 10, 2023
Vocational Nursing Traditional Fall 2022 Application Period
April 14, 2021 - January 10, 2022
Veterinary Technology Application Period
February 1, 2021 - June 1, 2021
RN-to-BSN Fall 2021 Applications Accepted
November 6, 2020 - June 1, 2021
Faculty & Staff Purchasing Resources
- For general supply orders, totals must be at least $150.00 per vendor and per campus to qualify for Datatel entry. Complete the Health Sciences Purchase Request Form and e-mail it to the Health Sciences Purchasing Coordinator as an attachment.
- If you have an electronic quote, please forward it to the Health Sciences Purchasing Coordinator. If you only have a hard copy, please bring me a copy for processing.
- Purchasing 101 Requirements – Types of Purchases & Purchasing Limits
- Employee Resources: Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Budget Management Resources
- For business card orders, complete the Business Card Order Form and e-mail it to the Health Sciences Purchasing Coordinator as an attachment.
- Cards can only be ordered for Health Sciences Division employees. If you receive a request from a non-Health Sciences Division employee, please refer them to Vickie Johnson at (512) 223-1043.
- For name badge orders, contact Southwest Stamp and Awards, Inc. directly at (512) 452-2577.
- When placing your order, notify the vendor you are with ACC so you will not be charged tax.
- You will need to pick up your order once it is complete. Visit 1308 W. Anderson Lane, Suite A, Austin, Texas 78757-1467
- To obtain reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses, please use the Monthly Reimbursement Form.
- Petty cash and Mileage reimbursements must be approved by your supervisor within 60 days of purchase (45 days recommended). Travel Reimbursement must be approved by your supervisor and the Dean of Health Sciences within 14 days of purchase (7 days recommended). The cashier’s office will not be able to process your reimbursement, regardless of the cost.If you have any questions, please contact the Health Sciences Purchasing Coordinator.
- Monthly Reimbursement Instructions & Form (Mileage & Travel Requests)
- Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Certificate
- For software orders, there is no minimum as all software is required to process through Datatel per college guidelines. Complete the Software Order Form and e-mail it to the Health Sciences Purchasing Coordinator as an attachment.
- You will be provided with an electronic quote. Please forward the quote to the Health Sciences Purchasing Coordinator when submitting your request.
- Once your order is complete, you will receive a software link via e-mail. You must forward a copy of this link to the Health Sciences Purchasing Coordinator and enter “Receipt Confirmed” in the subject line or in the e-mail text to validate your software in the HS database. Failure to do so will void your software.
Search the Health Sciences Website
Health Sciences Updates
TEAS Testing Requirements for Health Sciences Applicants
A TEAS Exam score is required to apply to the following programs: Dental Hygiene, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiology, and Vocational Nursing.
If you are not applying to one of the programs above, then you are not required to take the TEAS Exam at this time. Please refer to the Application Process page for your program to see all application requirements.Read more
Anatomy and Physiology I Assessment Testing Suspended for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 Registration
Due to COVID-19 and in response to ACC campuses limiting access to essential personnel only, the A&P I Assessment Test has been suspended for the remainder of the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 registration periods.Read more
NEW Application Submission Process During Coronavirus Pandemic
Due to public safety concerns, applications will not be accepted in person until further notice. Effective immediately, applicants for all Health Sciences programs except Associate Degree Nursing, Mobility Nursing, RN-to-BSN, and Sonography should follow these instructions when submitting their application and supporting documents:Read more