Pharmacy Technician Program Advising Session
All students applying for the Pharmacy Technician Program or planning to take PHRA course(s) must meet with the department chair for program-specific advising. The meeting will last approximately 30 minutes. Please follow the instructions below to reserve a time for your meeting.
Meetings are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Please plan accordingly and schedule your meeting well in advance.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations made less than 48 hours in advance may be cancelled due to last-minute issues or off-campus meetings that the department chair might be required to attend.
- You are only required to have one meeting with me each semester. If you wish to meet with professors from other PHRA courses, that is up to you. If so, please schedule directly with that professor.
Once you make an appointment, be sure to record the time and date of your meeting. You will not receive a reminder.
- If you use Google Calendar, your appointment will automatically be logged into the calendar and you may set up an automated reminder at that time.
- Please be sure that your Google Calendar is set to Central Standard Time, as it may automatically default to whichever time zone you were in when you originally set up your computer.
Please be on time for your meeting.
- My office is located on the Eastview campus, building 9000, 2nd floor, Room 9214.
- Appointment slots are for 30 minutes. If you need a longer meeting, please reserve two thirty minute slots, back-to-back.
- If you need to reschedule, follow the directions below to ensure that your appointment time will be available for others.
- Please do not do not leave me a voicemail or email message; all reschedules must be done through the online appointment calendar. See instructions below.
You are not required to bring anything with you.
- If you have questions about your courses, the program, or anything else you would like to discuss, feel free to bring relevant materials (i.e. list of questions, syllabus, textbook, acceptance letter, note pad, etc.).
- If you have received instructions from either myself or an administrative assistant to bring specific documents with you to the meeting, please do so.
Carefully read ALL of the instructions below, then follow them step-by-step to make an appointment.
- Click on this link to go to the appointment calendar.
- Be sure that your Google calendar is set to Central Standard Time.
- Select your chosen appointment time.
- If no appointments are available in the current week, click the link in the middle of the screen that states “Next available appoint slot on…”. You will be redirected to the next available appointment automatically.
- Click “Save.”
- If you choose to set a personal reminder, select “View/Edit Google Calendar”, otherwise select “Stay here” and then close the window.
- Your appointment will automatically show up on your ACC Google calendar.
The schedule is in real time so as soon as an appointment is selected, it will be removed from the calendar. You will only see times that are available at the time you have entered the appointment calendar. All dates are on a first-come-first-served basis.
New dates will be added every two weeks with an average of 2 days per week reserved for meetings.
- Go to your ACC Google Calendar.
- Click on your appointment time and select “Delete.”
- Select “Delete without updating guests.”
- Return to above link and reschedule.
If you have any problems deleting a previously reserved appointment, please email email@example.com. She can make the change for you and will insure that the slot is made available for other students.
Search the Health Sciences Website
Pharmacy Technician Updates
Anatomy and Physiology I Assessment Testing Suspended for Summer and Fall 2020 Registration Only
Due to COVID-19, and in response to ACC campuses limiting access to essential personnel only, the A&P I Assessment Test has been suspended for the remainder of this testing period and the Fall testing period. Students will not need permission to register for BIOL 2401 for Summer '20 and Fall '20 registration periods ONLY.Read more
NEW Application Submission Process During Coronavirus Pandemic
Due to public safety concerns, applications will not be accepted in person until further notice. Effective immediately, applicants for all Health Sciences programs except Associate Degree Nursing, Mobility Nursing, RN-to-BSN, and Sonography should follow these instructions when submitting their application and supporting documents:Read more
The ACC Early Alert Referral System
The ACC Early Alert Referral System (EARS) is a new resource hub for ACC students seeking assistance with Academics, Health Care, Child and Family Care, Mental Health, Transportation, Civil Rights, Food Assistance, and more. Click here to visit the website.Read more