Interested in Having A Mentor?
Mentor: Will be an industry professional within the Hospitality Industry and assigned to a qualifying student based on their interests and career goals. The mentor may work in the field of Sales, Marketing, Finance, Hotel Operations, Restaurant Management, Catering and other positions within a hotel.
- Student and mentor will connect monthly
- Student will participate in planned monthly group functions
- Student Applications are due by Friday October 7th
- AHLA members will be in attendance at the Career Fair on October 4th to accept applications and discuss the program.
- Students and Mentors will be notified by October 14th of acceptance
- The week of October 17th there will be a meet and greet reception for Mentors and Mentees at the downtown Doubletree Suites. Date and Time TBD
- Begins November 1st and completes May 12th
Mentorship Program Agenda
Student Application Requirements:
1. 1 page paper outlining the following
- Why the student is interested in participating in the mentorship program
- Explanation of career interests and goals
- What the student would like to gain from having a mentor
2. Include Resume
Send the 2 documents to the Hospitality Department Chair ( email@example.com) by October 7th
**For any additional questions please contact Michelle Fitzpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.