Department of State Health Services

The Department of State Health Services has information important for the Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor.   Information about licensing requirements, including criminal background information and educational requirements are found in the LCDC Handbook.


Internship applications  for Spring are due Oct. 1.

Ready to graduate?  Don’t miss the deadline of October 5 for December graduation.  Even if you do not plan to attend graduation, you must actually “graduate” from ACC.

Need volunteer hours?

A great way to complete volunteer requirements is through Student Life Common Service Experience. Student Life has compiled a list of agencies that need volunteers. They have an events calendar as well as a registration page on their site. Go to for more information.