Academic dishonesty includes but is not limited to the following:
- Cheating on an exam or quiz by bringing information to the testing area, using an unapproved electronic device, talking to another student during the test, or looking at another student’s test during the examination.
- Plagiarizing – when students borrow ideas, wording or organization from another source, they shall reference that information in an appropriate manner.
- Unauthorized collaboration / collusion with another in preparing outside work for fulfillment of course requirements.
- Assisting others in academic dishonesty
- Discussing an examination with students who have not taken the exam
- Having a copy of the examination outside the time and place of test administration