Fall 2014 Internships Available at Apple
Fall 2014 Internships available at Apple
- If you meet the following qualifications please contact our office for an interview:
- Students must be actively enrolled in ACC courses
- Students must be International Business Major, either in the certificate or degree
- Student must have taken a minimum of 12 ACC hours towards either the International Business AAS or certificate program
- You must be eligible to work in the US
Email email@example.com or phone 512-223-0390
Would You Like to Become a Certified Global Business Professional?
The NASBITE CGBP certification confirms knowledge in international trade and assures that employees are able to practice global business at the professional level required in today’s competitive environment. The International Business Institute at ACC is re-offering it’s course designed to help prepare students to take the Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) Exam. This course can be taken for college credit or continuing education. This is an 8 week course on Saturdays, starting October 25 through December 13, from 9:15am to 3:00pm. Located at the Highland Leaning Center 6001 Airport Bvld. Room 2402 Austin, TX 78752
Who should take this course?
Students in their second year of International Business studies or Business professionals who are either currently working in the industry or have a vast knowledge of International Business
Not sure if you’re ready?
Visit NASBITE to review the practice exam study guide and sample exam questions
Hurry Registration Ends October 16, 2014
Call Mortada Mohamed at 512-627-1441 for more information or contact the International Business Institute at 512-223-0390 for information on how to register.