There will be a 16 week (Aug 18 – Dec 31 ) internship and a 8 week (Oct 6 – December 31) internship
- If you meet the following qualifications please contact our office for an interview:
- Students must be actively enrolled in ACC courses
- Students must be International Business Majors, either in the certificate or degree
- Student must have taken a minimum of 12 hours towards either the International Business AAS or certificate program
- You must be eligible to work in the US
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 512-223-0390
Fall registration is now underway.
Fall 2014 Course Schedule
16 Week Session August 25 – December 14
- IBUS 1301 Principles of Exports HLC Monday’s 6-8:50pm *
- IBUS 1305 Intro to International Business and Trade RGC Tuesdays & Thursdays 12-1:20pm *
- IBUS 1305 Intro to International Business and Trade HLC Wednesdays 6-8:50pm *
- IBUS 1341 Global Supply Management HLC Thursdays 6-8:50pm *
- IBUS 2335 International Business Law HLC Tuesdays 6-8:50pm *
- IBUS 1354 International Market Management HLC Wednesdays 6-8:50pm *
- IBUS 2345 Import Customs Regulations HBC Tuesdays 6-8:40 *
* Can be taken as college credit or continuing education
12 Week Session September 22 – December 14
- IBUS 1305 Intro to International Business and Trade Distance Learning
For additional course details please visit the complete Fall International Business Schedule.
The NASBITE CGBP certification confirms knowledge in international trade and assures that employees are able to practice global business at the professional level required in today’s competitive environment.
The International Business Institute at ACC is re-offering it’s course designed to help prepare students to take the Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) Exam. This course can be taken for college credit or continuing education.
This is an 8 week course on Saturdays, starting October 25 through December 13, from 9:15am to 3:00pm.
Located at the Highland Leaning Center
6001 Airport Bvld. Room 2402
Austin, TX 78752
Who should take this course?
Students in their second year of International Business studies or Business professionals who are either currently working in the industry or have a vast knowledge of International Business
Not sure if you’re ready?
Visit NASBITE to review the practice exam study guide and sample exam questions
Hurry Registration Ends October 16, 2014
Call Mortada Mohamed at 512-627-1441 for more information or contact the International Business Institute at 512-223-0390 for information on how to register.
US DEPT OF Commerce sponsored events.