About Assignments

Did you get my assignment?

I teach between 5 and 7 classes per semester, so I cannot tell you  off the top of my head if I’ve received something. I try to contact people if a major assignment submission is missing or incorrect. I recommend checking the Blackboard grade center, where you can see all items you have completed at all times.

Where do I go to complete assignments for this course?

I have posted ALL assignments that are due in the Daily Assignments tab in Blackboard (Weekly Assignments tab for online classes and classes that meet only once a week). I post a folder for each due date in this course, and all assignments with that due date are linked or posted in that folder.

When is a specific assignment due?

I have created a course calendar that lists all due dates for this course.  This calendar correlates with the Daily Assignment folders (Weekly Assignments folders for online classes and classes that meet only once a week) for this course.

I don’t see an assignment that is due. Why can’t I see it?

Some assignments are only available after you complete another assignment or mark another assignment as reviewed. Most assignments are available for two weeks. If the deadline for an assignment has passed, you will not see it anymore.

Back to Top