Attention Management Students!
We are working with great employers who will offer paid internships for the Spring of 2020. An internship is a hands-on work experience where students apply the principles they’ve learned in the classroom to a real-world setting. Learn about your career field from the inside and choose if this is the right career field for you. You are eligible to earn credit for your internship. To be eligible for the internship course you will need to have completed 50% of your Associate Degree or Certificate. Our Internships courses are designated for Management; International Business; Logistics & Supply Chain Management. Sign up for your 16 week, Internship: Logistics and Materials Management Internship Courses start: August 26.
- (BMGT 2388-93834- 002) Internship, Business Administration and Management, I
- (BMGT 2389-03837-001) Internship -Business Administration and Management, II
Our Internships courses are designated for Management; International Business; Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- You must be 50% complete with your AAS Degree or Certificate and must be validated by Mary Rincon.
- Complete the Student Intent to Register for Internship Practicum.
- First week of Class Mandatory Attendance for the Spring Internship Fair, January 24, 2020.
Email your ACC eid for internship eligibility and clearance.
Click here to learn more.
BUSINESS STATISTICS IS NOW BUSI-2305 (FORMERLY BUSG-2371).
Business Statistics (BUSI 2305) works for all Management and Business Administration Associate Degrees.
PLENTY OF ROOM IN ALL SPRING BUSINESS STATISTICS COURSES.
If students would like to be added to the Spring courses– we are happy to add them.
Email Mary Rincon or call 512.223.3710 to be added to fall Business Statistics courses.
Retail Management Certificate Program
Austin Community College is pleased to announce a Retail Management Certificate Program beginning in February, 2017. Click here to learn more. ACC awarded national grant to train for retail | KVUE.com