Our Department offers three scholarships: Jan Smith IBIAC Scholarship, Logistics & Global Supply Chain Management Endowed Scholarship, and the Management Endowed Scholarship. Every scholarship you earn means less money you will have to borrow. The Department encourages you to reach out to the tutoring lab for help revising your Scholarship essays. Please prioritize applying for our scholarships, the Deadline is April, 1st. The value of our scholarships are worth the effort you will put into writing and submitting your applications. You can access the link to the application at www.austincc.edu/Scholarships.
Management Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students seeking a certificate or degree in Management at ACC
• Must be pursuing a certificate or degree in Management
• Minimum of 2.75 GPA
• Financial need as determined by ACC Financial Aid OfficeTerms of Scholarship:
1. Student must be registered as a Management major and taking coursework for that degree program.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.75 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.