To be eligible to participate in the Rainy Day Savings Program, you must:
- Be 18 years old or older
- Have a valid driver’s license, state ID, or passport
- Be enrolled in at least six credit hours at Austin Community College (ACC) during the fall 2019 semester
- Plan to enroll in at least six credit hours at ACC in spring 2020.
- Be seeking a degree or certificate at ACC
- Be really excited about saving money!
- Not have participated previously in the Rainy Day Savings Program at ACC.
- Make your first deposit into your new University Federal Credit Union (UFCU) account within one month of opening your account.
- Continue to meet the eligibility requirements listed above.
- Claim all your incentives by May 29, 2020.