ACC has appointed the following faculty fellows for its “Project Active and Collaborative Communities” (Project ACC) initiative.
The participants representing several of the college’s 10 areas of study will spend four semesters researching, designing, and testing engaged learning strategies. They will share findings and experiences with their colleagues at a Project ACC Institute over five half-days in summer 2017 and serve as mentors for future faculty fellows.
Read more about the project on the Project Active and Collaborative Communities webpage.
Project ACC faculty fellows
- Patricia Collier, professor of physical therapist assistant
- Meredith Denton-Hedrick, adjunct professor of earth and environmental sciences
- Michael Finney, adjunct professor of business, government, and technical communications
- Michelle Fitzpatrick, professor of hospitality
- Jennifer Graydon, adjunct professor of psychology & student development/general studies
- Catherine Harper, adjunct professor of biology
- Mendy Holliday, adjunct professor of English and student development
- Rennison Lalgee, professor of sociology
- Julia Maffei, adjunct professor of ESOL
- Jack O’Grady, professor of biotechnology
- Garrett Oleen, adjunct professor of foreign language
- Carleen Sanchez, professor of anthropology
- Sripadma Satyanarayana, adjunct professor of chemistry
- Shana Shaw, adjunct professor of physics, astronomy, and engineering; architectural and engineering computer-aided design; student development; and electronics & advanced technologies
- Russ Wittrup, professor of communication studies