Teaching Children How to Think, Not What to Think
with guest Jesse Richardson, President of The School of Thought
More than perhaps any other time in human history, we are all bombarded with fake news. Sorting out the many biases and logical fallacies that often pass for communication is getting harder and harder.
Teaching children how to think rather than what to think is the passion and focus of this episode’s guest, Jesse Richardson, an internationally award-winning creative director, strategist and art director for over 20 years. He is the creator of three of Australia’s most successful viral campaigns. Founder and President of The School of Thought, he is promoting critical thinking with free creative common resources.
Jesse Richardson Bio:
Helpful Links and Resources:
- Logical Fallacies www.yourfallacy.is
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Jesse’s TEDx Talk on How to Think, Not What to Think , TED Brisbane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dluwVks444
- With over 300 truly curious questions, it’s the end of awkward silences and the beginning of awesome conversations http://acuriousquestion.com/
- 18 tips, tricks & resources for online marketing, design and advertising campaigns http://howtonotsuckonline.com/