Learning Opportunities FAQs
Where do the learning opportunities take place?
Most professional development events are held at the Austin Community College Highland Business Center 5930 Middle Fiskville Road, Austin, 78752. Event location information can be found on each event registration page.
Can I register the day of the event?
Day-of registration is available unless the event is marked as full on the event listing. Please notify Kate Tolliver at 512-223-7080 or email@example.com if you’d like to register the same day as the class takes place.
I’m having trouble registering online. What do I do?
If you can’t register online, please contact Kate Tolliver at 512-223-7080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
All cancellation requests must be received at least 24 hours in advance of an event. Credit card refunds will appear on your monthly statement as soon as possible after the official reporting date.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance of the start of class.
Where do I park?
Participants in CNS learning opportunities, as well as all ACC faculty, staff and students are required to display a parking permit in order to park on any Austin Community College (ACC) property. A temporary parking form will be sent each registrant 24 hours in advance of an event.
While parked at an ACC campus:
- The college assumes no responsibility or liability for any vehicle or its contents while the vehicle is parked or operated on ACC property.
- Observe all traffic and parking signs.
- A parking permit is not a guarantee of a parking space. Each driver is responsible for finding a legal parking space.
- As a part of the Parking Regulations administrative violation notices and/or Justice of the Peace citation (tickets) may be issued to vehicles illegally parked. Laws of the State of Texas, applicable city ordinances and ACC Rules and Regulations will apply.
Interpreter Services for Deaf/Hard of Hearing
Austin Community College provides you with American Sign Language interpreter services for:
- Classroom-related activities (includes field trips, study groups, and professor meetings).
- Student Life and other college-sponsored activities
Visit this website for more information and to request an interpreter: