Who We Are:
Any Baby Can is a Central Texas nonprofit organization with a focus on child development and health. We partner with parents to identify tools and resources so children can reach their full potential. Our team of social workers, therapists, nurses, educators and case managers provide hope and stability for families. We meet clients where they are -- at home, work or school -- and help address challenges, including navigating medical, educational and financial obstacles.
When you join the Any Baby Can Team, you share in our belief that all children deserve the chance to be healthy and happy. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced, professional environment filled with people who work hard to bring our mission to life. We provide competitive salaries and benefits, including agency-paid health, dental and vision insurance; paid vacation, personal time off, and holidays (including a winter break); an Employee Assistance Program; retirement matching; and more. Any Baby Can is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To assist the Communications Manager in an array of special projects that help further the message and mission of Any Baby Can.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Communications Manager, the Intern may engage in the following projects:
• Support the promotion of agency classes, events and groups through communication via online channels, including social and events calendars.
• Assist with the design of email marketing campaigns.
• Support communications activities with graphic design and copyediting skills.
• Track social media and email marketing analytics to articulate messaging to all constituents.
• Organize schedules and maintain projects in project management system.
• Assist in creation of marketing materials and press releases.
• Attend and support agency’s mission at outreach events.
• Complete Administrative tasks (i.e. data entry, drafting emails, transcribing meetings notes, etc.).
• Special assignments within the communications department will be requested as needed or required.
• The ideal candidate is an undergraduate (junior or senior) or graduate student in Communications, marketing, public relations, digital communications for business development.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of social media platforms and trends.
• Friendly, positive, professional demeanor
• Ability to work cooperatively with staff and volunteers.
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
• Experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
• Duration: will vary, unpaid.
• Minimum of 15 hours/ week.
• Flexible to accommodate a student’s changing schedule.
This internship will allow the student to bring their classroom knowledge into a professional work setting and broaden their knowledge through hands-on application in a non-profit environment.
• Hands-on experience to build portfolio and professional contacts.
• School credit, depending on the requirements.
• Intern will have an opportunity to hone in on communication skills in the non-profit arena and will receive professional feedback on work.
• Intern will have the opportunity to shadow the Communications Manager.
How to Apply
This internship is for currently enrolled students and recent graduates. Please do not apply if you are looking for a full-time position.
Visit our website at www.anybabycan.org or click on the link below.
Contact Human Resources for more details at HR@anybabycan.org