LifeWorks is a nonprofit organization dedicated to being fearless advocates for youth and families seeking their path to self-sufficiency. We are committed to innovative problem solving, shared accountability, and a relentless focus on achieving real, sustainable, and measurable results for the clients we serve. Every member of our staff serves a meaningful purpose linked to our client's experience. Careers at LifeWorks offer opportunities for personal and professional growth and development while making an immediate difference in the lives of youth and families in our community.
LifeWorks is looking for an Evidence-Based Program Specialist who, under the supervision of the Director of Evidence-Based Programming (DEBP), will support the use and implementation of evidence-based models and programs at LifeWorks. This position works closely with staff to ensure effective adoption and execution of a wide range of evidence-based programs (most notably the Strengths Model of case management) and regularly assists with fidelity monitoring.
- Provides training, support, and feedback to staff responsible for implementing or overseeing evidence-based programs.
- As it relates to the Strengths Model, facilitates group supervisions, conducts field mentoring with case managers, ensures the key principles are being applied, and verifies that the Strengths Assessment and service plan are used regularly in practice.
- Creates tools and spreadsheets to aid in fidelity monitoring and manages and analyzes data related to fidelity.
- Tracks fidelity to a wide variety of evidence-based programs (most notably the Strengths Model of case management).
- Creates training material and other resources for staff to reference related to evidence-based programming.
- Trains staff in the use of evidence-based programs.
- Supports staff by providing on-demand technical assistance regarding evidence-based programs.
- Supports staff and the DEBP throughout fidelity monitoring processes.
- May present findings and programmatic recommendations at local and national conferences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field and 1+ years of related experience; or
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology or related Social Science field and 3+ years of related experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency operating computers and general office software (including word-processing, spreadsheet, and database software).
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.