LifeWorks is a nonprofit organization dedicated to being fearless advocates for youth and families seeking their path to self-sufficiency. We are committed to innovative problem solving, shared accountability, and a relentless focus on achieving real, sustainable, and measurable results for the clients we serve. Every member of our staff serves a meaningful purpose linked to our client's experience. Careers at LifeWorks offer opportunities for personal and professional growth and development while making an immediate difference in the lives of youth and families in our community.
The Executive & Development Assistant will act both as an Executive Assistant to the CEO as well as a Department Assistant for the Development team. Key responsibilities include providing confidential and administrative support to the CEO; serving as the primary administrative liaison between the CEO and the Board of Directors, Board Committees, and general public; providing support to the Development Department with administrative functions; and managing development database (NEON), including troubleshooting, building, and maintaining all development related data to aid in agency's strategic fundraising methodology.
- Provide administrative support to CEO, including expense report processing, meeting logistics, maintain calendars and schedules and manage occasional travel logistics.
- Provide logistical support to LifeWorks Board of Directors, including electronic communication, room set-up, phone preparation, and meeting minutes; maintain Board Notebook (electronic and paper files).
- Manage NEON CRM to maintain updated profile information, input & track pledges & gifts, online giving, develop and run donor and tracking, and collection reports.
- Generates reports for department requirements for various purposes including tracking donor activity and identifying prospects; customize reports for dashboard needs for Chief Executive Officer, Development Director, Managers, and Finance Team.
- Manage donor pledge renewals and communication timelines.
- Implementation of appeal mailings and end of year solicitations including tracking and reporting.
- Assist in strategy development for potential donors according to research.
- Assist with the coordination of various special events including RSVP tracking, registration, name tags and follow-up communication.
- Manages all monetary, in-kind and special event donations.
- Interacts regularly with agency staff, volunteers, donors, board members and / or client populations in a professional and confidential manner.
- Sorts and distributes all checks, in-kind donations and matching gifts information on a daily basis.
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends for Board meetings and campaign events.
- Coordinate necessary information for Board members for insurance and contract compliance.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree.
- Requires 2+ years of database experience.
- Preferred CRM experience.
- Intermediate to Advance level required skills in Microsoft Excel. Proficient in other Microsoft Suite tools.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.