The Texas Exes, the alumni association for The University of Texas at Austin, announces the immediate opening for the full-time, non-exempt position of Membership & Alumni Records Coordinator.
The Membership & Alumni Records Coordinator processes membership, ensures data integrity, and maintains alumni records while providing professional, prompt and personable customer service to members and graduates of the University of Texas.
Major Job Functions
- Provide courteous and thorough customer service to current and potential members by providing information and processing and updating membership
- Ensure that customer inquiries are addressed and resolved within 24 hours
- Problem-solve membership and/or data integrity issues
- Review all batches prior to posting (including annual giving as necessary)
- Assist Membership Coordinator in processing membership batches and reviewing incoming membership transactions online
- Work with Membership Coordinator to research monthly membership queries
- Maintain up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of membership benefits, costs and a general knowledge of all association priorities, events and programs in order to communicate to alumni constituents; ensure Membership & Customer Service Team is equipped with this knowledge
- Ensure record updates are processed timely and accurately.
- Run weekly reports and liaise with offsite vendor to fulfill member kits and reprints.
- Manage inventory of membership fulfillment supplies.
- Create, maintain, and oversee alumni and constituent records for the Texas Exes and University of Texas.
- Review, edit, and approve biographical updates made in key databases by authorized users and mass uploads.
- Perform daily data integrity analysis to ensure accuracy of the membership records.
- Research and determine appropriate steps to correct discrepancies on member records.
- Update addresses from address forwarding and change information received from mail houses.
- Assist external campus departments and internal staff with data requests.
- Maintain the central table of university degrees and perform updates on degree records for individuals.
- Actively research and take action to recover lost alumni and constituent data.
- 2-years’ experience working with CRM; Salesforce preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong problem-solving and research abilities to identify, analyze, and resolve issues
- Overall technical prowess to learn new software applications
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Strong data entry skills with special attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Communicate issues and processes to supervisor effectively
- Ability to attend occasional evening and weekend events
- Proof of authorization to work in the U.S. upon hire
- Pass background check
The Texas Exes prides itself on being a family-oriented and fulfilling working environment. We are a close-knit team of mission-driven people who get the job done. We offer our full-time employees a highly competitive benefits package (generous 401K match, fully paid health premium options with employer contribution into an HSA, and free parking—just to name a few), and a professional culture that rewards and acknowledges hard work, creativity, and loyalty.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION Send resume and a cover letter, references, and SALARY REQUIREMENTS to email@example.com.
Be sure to put “Membership & Alumni Records Coordinator” in the subject line and state where you saw this posting.
No phone calls please.
The Texas Exes alumni association is an Equal Opportunity Employer