In order to promote the school readiness, health and well-being of the children the Program Floater will:
- Adheres to all Federal, State and Agency regulations.
- Assists with preparation of materials for instruction and the cleanup of materials after lessons.
- Assists in the set up of the classroom in cooperation with Classroom Teacher as assigned by Site Supervisor.
- Ensures appropriate supervision of all children at all times.
- Presents classroom instruction in areas agreed upon with the Classroom Teacher with enthusiasm and frequently acknowledges the positive performance of children in the classroom as assigned by Site Supervisor.
- Assist in program clerical duties as assigned
- Assist with relieving teachers for breaks.
- Assist Kitchen Staff in all programs food preparations and transporting as assigned.
- Develops a positive and productive relationship with all parents by communicating in a positive manner on an ongoing basis.
- Develops a positive and productive relationship with the Site Supervisor in all programs.
- Follows safety guidelines when lifting equipment and picking up children.
- Acts as a positive role model for children, families, staff and volunteers.
- Ensures safety, upkeep, availability and age appropriateness of all equipment which children use.
- Cooperates and works as a team in the workplace by assisting others on a daily basis.
- Participates in workshops, in-service training and makes use of all professional growth opportunities.
- Reports to person in Charge in absence of Site Supervisor.
- Reports all suspected child abuse to the Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-252-5400 and to the ERSEA and Family Engagement Coordinator.
- Arrives on time and works designated hours (unless otherwise specified by immediate supervisor)
- Flexibility with work schedule and location as needed based on program needs.
Contact Email: email@example.com