LifeWorks is a nonprofit organization dedicated to being fearless advocates for youth and families seeking their path to self-sufficiency. LifeWorks services are founded in strengths-based and trauma-informed philosophies where a positive relationship between the provider and client is key to creating opportunities to rebuild a sense of control and empowerment. Service provision is focused on clients' strengths, not on their deficits; interventions are guided by clients' individual goals, not our perceptions of what is best for the client. Every member of our staff serves a meaningful purpose linked to our client's experience. Careers at LifeWorks offer opportunities for personal and professional growth and development while making an immediate difference in the lives of youth and families in our community.
LifeWorks is looking for a Program Services Coordinator to lead and develop clients, staff, and operations in our Diversion team! The Diversion Program is designed to divert youth under the age of 25 from homelessness and intensive housing services. The program works with youth who might be involved with juvenile justice, child welfare, or unaccompanied and attending school. The program connects youth to supportive services and, if needed, financial assistance to allow youth to stabilize their housing crisis, stay connected to current systems of support, and build permanent connections to ensure long-term stability.
Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to balance multiple priorities, strong attention to detail, and the capability to learn new technologies and systems quickly will help ensure success as a Program Services Coordinator with LifeWorks.
- Coordinates and assists in the development, delivery, and management of program services.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Agency's policies and applicable laws.
- Assists in compilation, analysis, and reporting of program outcomes.
- Responsible for meeting all agency, program, contract, grant, and licensing standards, and policy compliance.
- Completes required paperwork and reports; and responds to calls and inquiries from outside sources.
- Depending on program area, provides direct client services (case management, residential client supervision, counseling, and outreach).
- Maintain relationships with community contacts including referral sources.
- Preferred Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Counseling, or a related field; and
- Requires 2+ years of relevant experience with youth; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred experience working with youth experiencing homelessness or housing instability.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.