The Texas Exes, the alumni association for The University of Texas at Austin, announces the immediate opening for the ON-SITE, full-time, exempt position of Salesforce Developer.
Do you want to build your career at a place that values people, culture, and connection? Do you want to work on behalf of a mission that you can feel good about? Do you want to be valued for your experience, expertise, and unique strengths?
The Texas Exes, the alumni association for The University of Texas at Austin is looking for a Salesforce Developer to help us connect our constituents around the globe. With more than 500,000 living alumni, we are one of the largest alumni associations in the nation and we’re looking to engage our members in new and unique ways!
In this role, you can help an established (over 130 years of tradition!) and beloved organization bring in new solutions and build out complex features that will enhance its engagement efforts. You will design and develop Salesforce-based solutions to address unique business needs and requirements for the association.
Major Job Functions
- Implement solutions to address complex business needs using Salesforce and integrated systems
- Develop and maintain a structure to manage Salesforce maintenance, configurations and customizations
- Support the marketing department’s use of Marketing Cloud
- Prepare advanced reports and dashboards
- Work closely with Director of IT to manage user permissions for the CRM and integrated systems
- Maintain system documentation
- Provide ongoing user support
Essential Job Requirements/Experience
- Experience with enterprise architecture and complex data models
- Experience with NPSP core functionality and Accounting models
- Extensive experience with complex flows
- Functional knowledge of Git and Github
- Ability to build complex reporting structures
- Experience integrating with other Salesforce 3rd party apps: Apsona, Chargent, Form Assembly
- ETL experience - Jitterbit
- Lightning experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201), Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 301), Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV 401),
Other Skills/Abilities/Success Factors
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to ask probing questions until you are able to understand an ask/need and can document into a requirement.
- Ability to transfer requirements into functional specs/solution.
- Ability to evaluate multiple options and select the right one for Texas Exes that will allow for future enhancements.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Administration, Automation Studio, Journey Builder set up, Email Studio, Social Studio, Advertising Studio and Data Extensions Management
- Strong analytical skills
- Very strong organizational and time-management skills
- Work on-site; this is not a remote position
- Active listener
- Ability to develop and lead training sessions
- Ability to work occasional evening and weekend events
The Texas Exes prides itself on being a family-oriented and fulfilling working environment. We are a close-knit team of mission-driven people who get the job done. We offer our full-time employees a highly competitive benefits package (generous 401K match, fully paid health premium options with employer contribution into an HSA, and free parking—just to name a few), and a professional culture that rewards and acknowledges hard work, creativity, and loyalty.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION Send resume, cover letter, references, and SALARY REQUIREMENTS—by September 13, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to put “Salesforce Dev” in the subject line and state where you saw this posting.
No phone calls please.
The Texas Exes alumni association is an Equal Opportunity Employer