Where do the learning opportunities take place?
Can I register the day of the event?
I’m having trouble registering online. What do I do?
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
All cancellation requests must be received at least 72 business hours in advance of an event. Credit card refunds will appear on your monthly statement as soon as possible after the official reporting date.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 72 business hours in advance of the start of class.
Where do I park?
A temporary parking form will be sent each registrant 24 hours in advance of an event. You may park in any ACC parking lot, or the Holiday Inn parking lot near ACC’s Highland Business Center. Do not park in the Spec’s parking lot – you will get towed.
Participants in CNS learning opportunities, as well as all ACC faculty, staff and students are required to display a parking permit in order to park on any Austin Community College (ACC) property.
While parked at an ACC campus:
- The college assumes no responsibility or liability for any vehicle or its contents while the vehicle is parked or operated on ACC property.
- Observe all traffic and parking signs.
- A parking permit is not a guarantee of a parking space. Each driver is responsible for finding a legal parking space.
- As a part of the Parking Regulations administrative violation notices and/or Justice of the Peace citation (tickets) may be issued to vehicles illegally parked. Laws of the State of Texas, applicable city ordinances and ACC Rules and Regulations will apply.
Interpreter Services for Deaf/Hard of Hearing
Austin Community College provides you with American Sign Language interpreter services for:
- Classroom-related activities (includes field trips, study groups, and professor meetings).
- Student Life and other college-sponsored activities
Visit this website for more information and to request an interpreter: