We hold new member orientations at the beginning of every fall and spring semester. Our chapter is not active during the summer, so we do not accept new members during the summer or intersessions.
To become a member you need to be eligible, the following are the requirements for eligibility.
Criteria for Membership
- Must be enrolled in a degree program (declared a major)
- Must be currently enrolled in at least 6 semester credit hours
- Must have minimum hours completed at ACC, with corresponding GPA requirements:
- 12-23 hours completed at ACC with a minimum GPA of 3.5 (or)
- 24-45 hours completed at ACC with a minimum GPA of 3.4 (or)
- 46+ hours completed at ACC with a minimum GPA of 3.25
If you cannot make it to the orientations, don’t worry, one of the officers can do a one on one orientation with you at a time and place that works with your schedule. You can find their contact information here.Back to Top