This most prestigious of all awards recognizes one student who has demonstrated academic excellence, service to ACC and the community, and commitment to ACC values and vision. Nominees are evaluated by a committee of faculty and staff, and recommendations are sent to the college president for final selection.
Benefits of the Award
- $500 Award and plaque
- Special recognition at commencement ceremony, including opportunity to speak
- Invitation to Spring 2019 Nite in the Life
Nominations are accepted from any ACC faculty, staff, or student. Self-nominations are not accepted.
Once nominations are received, the following eligibility requirements will be verified:
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Satisfactory level of financial and academic responsibility
- Good standing with Student Standards of Conduct
- Completed 50 hours of service
- Attended ACC a minimum of two consecutive semesters
- Documented involvement in campus community, including but not limited to Student Life programs
- Participation in Spring 2019 commencement ceremony
Nominees who meet all eligibility requirements will be sent an email with instructions for submitting an award application.
April 10: Student award application due.
April 14: Recommendation letters due.
April 19: Interviews for selected applicants.