The Presidential Student Achievement Award (PSAA) is the most prestigious ACC award earned by a student who demonstrates academic excellence, service to ACC and the community, and commitment to ACC values and vision.
Award Recipient Benefits:
- Opportunity to speak at Fall 2017 Graduation Ceremony
- Presentation of award plaque
- $500 Award (provided up to 30 business days after graduation)
- Opportunity to attend Spring 2018 Student Life Nite in the Life Ceremony
Nominated students must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Meet satisfactory level of financial & academic responsibility & be in good standing with student Code of Conduct
- Complete 50 hours of service
- Attended ACC a minimum of two (2) consecutive semesters
- Proven involvement in the campus community, including but not limited to SL programs (Student Life Staff will verify all eligibility requirements)
(Nominations accepted from current ACC staff, faculty or students. Eligible students will receive application to complete by November 3, 2017. Select candidates will be interviewed on November 10, 2017).