Every Student Life Office has a food pantry that is free and available for all ACC students to utilize. Stop by any Student Life Office to learn more! We look forward to resuming these services once we can safely return to campuses.
Central Texas Food Bank Distribution
Student Life partners with Central Texas Food Bank to bring free, healthy foods to ACC students.
Free STI Testing with AIDS Services of Austin
Each semester Student Life brings AIDS Services of Austin to ACC campuses to provide free STI and HIV testing to ACC students. Visit your campus Student Life Office for testing times and dates. We look forward to resuming these services once we can safely return to campuses.
Volunteering provides all students the opportunity to connect with their community through service. You can volunteer at your local Student Life office and/or the Central Texas Food Bank Distribution. We look forward to resuming these services once we can safely return to campuses.
Mentor and Leadership Program (MLP)
Like all programs in ACC Student Life, this is 100% free for currently enrolled students. We are here to provide one-on-one mentoring during your time here at ACC. This means that you will have a staff member that you can talk to if you ever feel lost, need support, or want to strengthen your skills in any of the following areas:
- Better time management and study skills
- Scholarship and internship opportunities
- Career exploration tools, networking, workshops, job fairs, etc.
- Fun events to make friends and de-stress
- Experience cultural diversity and be an advocate for equality
- Give back to the community
- Gain leadership experience
- Discover more about yourself
- Gain access to resources for free groceries, financial assistance, etc.
- Be prepared to graduate and/or transfer to a university
If you would like to join, learn more, or have questions, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.