Resources to support students are available at every campus. To learn more, ask your professor or visit the campus Support Center. All resources and services are free and confidential. Some examples include, among others:
- Food pantries are located in all campus Student Life offices: https://sites.austincc.edu/sl/programs/foodpantry/.
- Assistance with childcare or utility bills is available at any campus Support Center: http://www.austincc.edu/students/support-center.
- The Student Emergency Fund can help with unexpected expenses that may cause you to withdraw from one or more classes: http://www.austincc.edu/SEF.
- Help with budgeting for college and family life is available through the Student Money Management Office: http://sites.austincc.edu/money/.
- Drop-in child watch is available at Highland Campus: http://www.austincc.edu/students/child-care/child-watch-drop-in-center.
A full listing of services for student parents is available at: