Financial and Career – Do you enjoy your work? Are you living up to your potential? What about your retirement?
Social and Cultural – Does your circle of friends enrich your life/Do you have interests outside of your career and family?
Spiritual and Ethical – Are you living up to your personal values? Have you reconciled your relationship with a higher power or with the universe in general?
Family and Home – Have you realized your dream in terms of home and family relationships?
Mental and Educational – Have you accomplished your goals? Are you still learning and growing?
Physical and Health – Are you living up to your own standards in terms of diet and exercise? Are you fit enough to do the things you want to do?
By setting goals you can
- Achieve more
- Improve performance
- Increase motivation to achieve
- Increase pride and satisfaction in your achievements
- Improve self-confidence
- Suffer less from stress and anxiety
- Eliminate attitudes that hold you back and cause unhappiness
- Concentrate better
- See what you have done and what you are capable of doing