The content of this post is a copy of what Holly Delacroix-DeRouen, Director of Testing, sent out to all faculty on August 29, 2018.
Here is some important information from Instructional Testing Centers (ITC) that will assist you in your use of our services during the Fall 2018 semester.
Hours of Operation and Closures:
- NEW Hours, view the new ITC hours: Instructional Testing Center Hours
- RGC ITC is CLOSED for testing with the exception of approved RGC lecture courses
- Instructional Testing Closures:
- Monday, September 3, 2018 – Labor Day
- Thursday, November 22 – Sunday, November 25, 2018 – Thanksgiving Break
An updated version of the Test Transmittal is attached. Please use the online transmittal submission or the updated copy here. Testing Centers will not accept old copies of transmittals.
The last day to receive exams, transmittal forms, and related test materials for the Fall 2018 semester is:
- Friday, December 7, 2018 at 2:00pm for non-weekend campus Testing Centers (EVC, EGN, SGC, HYS)
- Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 5:00pm for weekend campus Testing Centers (CYP, RRC, NRG, HLC, RVS, SAC).
Note: Test deadlines cannot be extended past the last day of the semester. Only “Incomplete” testing will be available to students during intersession between semesters.
Students whose single accommodation is extended time will test in the Testing Centers, guidelines here.
Testing Center Violations:
Violations are now recorded in ACC’s new conduct software, Maxient. Resolutions and/or sanctions concerning academic dishonesty in the Testing Center must be forwarded to the Director of Testing for documentation purposes.
Faculty and Student Testing Center procedures are attached for your reference. If you have any questions or concerns regarding an Instructional Testing Center, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org, the Campus Testing Supervisor at your home campus, or the respective Dean of Student Services.
Have a great Fall semester!
Director of Testing