- Course Info
- Degrees/ Certificates
- New Students
- Student Resources
- Contact Us
- Henry Stone Memorial Scholarship
- Faculty/ Staff Resources
Search welding-related Jobs on ACC’s Job Board
Job Title: Antique Car Welding
Job Location: Webberville
Antique car body welding part time gigs.
Webberville shop seeks a part time qualified welder to weld body panel sheet metal . 14 guage 16 ga, 18 ga, 20ga mild rolled steel. Right candidate may start immediately. Pay is commensurate w experience. Candidate must provide own equipment and materials. We have two welders but may not be suitable to this job.
Current. Projects include 64xl and 65xl Galaxies and a 66comet. Cars can be moved to your shop if your equipment is not portable. 5127106692 Kik austingdguy
Salary/ Pay Rate: 20$ per hour or by job bid
How to Apply? Text 5127106692 Kik austingdguy
Contact Person: Mason
Job Title: Welder
Company: KBG Welding LLC
Job Location: 120 Iron Horse
Hutto, TX 78634
We are a customer service company that is great at welding. From welding repairs to structural welding to creating art, there’s no job too big or too small for us.
KBG Welding is looking for a Welder to join our team.
We are looking for a sharp individual who can think on their feet, has a strong ethic and is willing to do what it takes to get the job done. The ideal candidate will have experience in MIG and Stick welding, willing to work on-site (in the heat) or indoors.
Duties and Responsibilities
Read and interpret project blueprints, drawings, construction plans, design specifications and other written instructions and diagrams to perform task at hand.
MIG and Stick welding experience a must.
Aluminum welding experience a plus, but not required.
Structural welding, fabrication and erection, desired but not required.
Knowledge and utilization of power tools and other equipment such as, grinders, drills, drill press, saws, spray painters, etc.
Working knowledge of standard welding tools and techniques.
Working knowledge of measuring tools and devices.
Maintain and repair equipment as needed.
Keep a clean work area on site and in the shop.
Great time management skills.
Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Other duties as assigned.
2+ years experience in commercial welding. (preferred but not required)
Knowledge of construction site best practices and safety procedures.
Must pass welding test.
Must be at least 18 years old.
High School Diploma or GED.
Welding Degree from accredited school (preferred but not required).
Valid Texas Drivers License.
Salary/ Pay Rate: Discuss at Interview
Contact Person: Ky Benford
Job Title: Welder
Company: New Tech Global
Job Location: Cedar Park, TX
New Tech Global is currently seeking Certified Welders for an oil and gas client in Cedar Park, TX.
• Lay out, position, align and fit components together using applicable machines, tools and equipment.
• Bolt, clamp and tack-weld parts to secure them in position for final welding.
• Perform arc and oxy-acetylene welding, cutting and brazing on various ferrous and nonferrous metals, in accordance with established methods and procedures.
• Maintain production documentation per required procedure.
• Performs complex and precision welding techniques.
• Designs, fabricates, joins and/or repairs space age metals, scientific and research components using oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, TIG welding techniques.
• Operates drill presses, power saws, grinders, positioners and a variety of welding equipment and hand tools.
• May perform minor operations on metal lathes and milling machine.
• Analyzes plans, drawings, work samples, specifications and work orders to determine work requirements, sequence of welding assignments, and personnel needs.
• Maintain sufficient knowledge of geometry, arithmetic, structural design, heat effects and allowances for thickness of metal to project location of holes, cuts and bends from blueprints, written and typed instructions and manufacturer’s specifications.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 4 years of welding experience or completion of an accredited 2-year welding training combined with 2 years for experience
• Ability to setup and run ARC stud in addition to spot welding is required
• Experience welding using MIG and TIG on thin material is preferred
• Knowledge of applicable codes, non-destructive inspection techniques, and welding techniques (oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, TIG, and MIG controlled atmosphere, tools and equipment
• Skill in the fabrication, joining and repair of a variety of metal objects, equipment, fixtures and structures
• Must be available to work overtime as needed
Salary/ Pay Rate: Negotiable
How to Apply? Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Shay Warren